Driving Your Vision Forward: Seamless Project, Administrative, and Backoffice Support Solutions
We’ll monitor progress, mitigate risks, and manage challenges throughout the project lifecycle. Communication and transparency are paramount, as we keep you informed every step of the way, facilitating informed decision-making.
Our goal is to help you streamline processes, improve efficiency, and enhance overall project outcomes. Whether a small-scale initiative or a complex venture, our project management support services will guide you toward successful project delivery, ensuring your vision becomes a reality.
After working with over 600 startup entrepreneurs, we know the ins and outs of starting and growing a new business.
- 20+ years of business acumen
- Passionate for providing excellent client service
- Have a spotless business advisor record & online reputation
- Able to explain complex issues in simple ways
- Experience with various technology
- Able to work with virtual teams and collaboration
- Experience working within multiple industries
- Provide Consulting within your budget
– Project Management
– Information Technology
– Financial Management
– Beauty Supply/Salon/Spa
– Childcare Services
– Notary Services
Our startup technical consulting services will assess your finances, hiring procedures, company policies, marketing efforts, suppliers’ resources, and more to ensure a visible and promising brand reputation with the ability to scale your operation. With our startup consultants’ assistance, many young companies can avoid initial obstacles that slow down or stifle their growth.
We offer the following business support services for clients:
- Administrative and Back-office support
- Business Planning Consulting Services
- Accounting and Financial Planning Services
- Marketing and Branding Services
- Pre-construction Services
- Web & Digital Services
SMALL BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES
Startup & Existing Support Service
- Business Plans
- Business Model Development
- Construction Budgets
- Operational Budgets
- Proforma Financial Statements
- Financial Projections
- Grant Funding Budget Justification
- Market Research
- Bookkeeping & Records Cleanup
- QuickBooks Setup, Training, and support
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Cash Management
- Fractional Consulting
- Temporary Staffing
Custom Content (Visuals or Videos)
Social Media Content Creation,
Graphic Design, and Marketing Campaign
Startup Support Services
Expert guidance and coaching on business structure, federal and state compliance requirements, licenses, certifications, and acquisition of business trade partners such as quality vendors and qualified customer leads.
FROM IDEA TO LAUNCH STAGE
I will work with you one-on-one to review your current business plan and offer general/overall and specific feedback. I will also assist with pre-launch or business operations. I will also advise on various business matters, coach you in preparing a loan or grant application, and walk you through the entire business formation and startup process step by step.
This service also includes:
- Assist with your business location
- Selecting a business structure
- Choosing a business name
- Registering your business
- Get federal and state tax ID numbers
- Apply for licenses and permits
- Open a business bank account
- Get business insurance
- Assist with obtaining Business Credit
- Assist with loan preparation and documentation
- Assist with grant writing
- Coaching you for various business meetings
- Trade Industry Compliance
- Answer any specific questions you pose in advance of opening your business.
Note: All work is tailored to the client’s convenience and will be conducted over the phone, via email, text, and virtual meetings during the consultation. You will receive a weekly status update via email.
TIMELINE AND INVESTMENT VARIES
The consulting services will occur over approximately six to eight weeks.
You will receive a project kickoff agenda and package the week before the first meeting. The project agenda will include objectives and goals to achieve during the consultation and will pre-launch consulting, a 12-week lookahead “milestone and timeline” schedule, and market research for your area.
Business Plan Consulting
As your business plan consultant, We will work closely with you to understand and improve your business model, target market, and plans for securing funding and increasing sales. We will also help you develop a detailed, comprehensive business plan covering the entire business cycle from startup to operations and through sustainment.
We will also help you to create a startup cost and operations budget. We have access to several market research databases to help you better understand the emerging trends in your industry and better identify your target markets, potential risks, and growth opportunities to develop a genuinely comprehensive business strategy. Social gurus may be suitable for motivation, but they don’t do the work. We will work with you one-on-one to develop a dynamic business plan that evolves as your business grows.
Here’s what we will do during business planning:
- Develop a business model around your idea.
- Conduct Market research and competitive analysis.
- Write a detail-oriented, comprehensive business plan.
- Assist with determining your startup costs.
- Assist with establishing business credit.
- Assist with locating funding sources for your business
- One-on-one consultation
- Write the business plan
A business plan is more than just a written document. You will experience a holistic approach to business planning when you engage with our consulting services. We’ll take you through every step of business planning, identifying your market, competition, and new opportunities. We’ll also assist you with branding and partnering with trade professionals.
Most startup entrepreneurs have a blind spot when starting a new business. Our team will do the “heavy lifting” so you can focus on other priorities: developing your product, finding customers, and building your team. We will help you optimize your strategy, research and analyze your market and competition, and create a clear and compelling plan to articulate your vision. We don’t use cookie-cutter templates. We develop a custom business plan based on market research and your industry to ensure you tell your unique story in the most compelling way possible. We’ll even help you locate a second review free of charge to you.
TIMELINE AND INVESTMENT VARIES
Timeline and investment will vary by project and multiple factors. Generally, for a 30-page document, you can expect the entire process to take approximately six to eight weeks. However, before we quote you a price, we need to understand what you have already accomplished, how well you have developed your vision, and what existing materials and research are available. We will also need to agree on who will be responsible for various phases of the business planning process. Also, the price could vary depending on your needs, timeline, and budget.
Administrative and Back-office Support Services
While your in-house staff is busy with the core customer-facing operations functions, all the administrative tasks can pile up and go unattended. When you are short on staff, your administrative functions, such as accounts payables and receivables, are the first area of business to suffer. As a result, you may experience a backlog of invoices and vendor payment issues, which may affect your trade suppliers and ultimately affect your cash flow and your ability to pay employees.
Once our Back-office support team is hired, we can help you organize everything and save you money. Because we only work in areas where we specialize, there is no downtime or learning curve. We hit the ground running to get you up to speed.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE TO CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Maintaining updated and accurate employee records
- Investigating and processing claims for Unemployment and Worker’s Compensation
- Ensuring I-9 and W-4 withholding compliance
- Collecting, authenticating, and reviewing timesheet processes.
- Client Company Invoicing & Collection of Receivables
- Following applicable federal and state regulations regarding payroll and invoices, worker’s compensation, unemployment, and disability, as well as sales tax, in municipalities where applicable
- Handling all garnishments and child support issues, should they arise
- Providing employment and wage verification as requested
- Managing time and attendance as it relates to paid time off accrual
- Creating the necessary weekly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Background checks and drug screens
- Third-Party Payroll Coordination
- Multi-state Payroll Support
- Project Accounting
TIMELINE AND INVESTMENT
Timeline and investment will vary by project and on multiple factors. Generally, the pay rate depends on the number of people required to oversee your back office.
However, before we quote you a price, we need to understand your needs and how we can get you up to speed. We may also need to agree on who will be responsible for various phases of the work. Also, the price could vary depending on your needs, timeline, and budget.
Business and Technical Support Services
We provide Program Management Office support services for government and corporate clients. We help clients migrate legacy systems to a digital cloud platform like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), which can bring significant operational efficiencies. Our process can also help companies streamline business processes, improve data visibility and accuracy, and enable better decision-making. The Company specializes in federal financial accounting, budgeting, acquisition and procurement, management processes, detailed cost reporting, information technology, construction management support, market research, business and strategic planning, forecasting, and contract management. We are also a value-added reseller of computer hardware and software technology.
- Accounting and Financial Forecast Planning
- Marketing and Branding
- Pre-construction Budgeting
- Project management
- Web & Digital
TIMELINE AND INVESTMENT VARIES
Timeline and investment will vary by project and on multiple factors. Generally, the pay rate depends on the number of people required to oversee your back office. However, before we quote you a price, we need to understand your needs and how we can get you up to speed. We may also need to agree on who will be responsible for various phases of the work. Also, the price could vary depending on your needs, timeline, and budget.